Salewa MTN TRAINER MID GTX - Trekking Shoes - Men's - asphalt/flu
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
- Shoe Sizes
The MTN TRAINER MID GTX shoes from SALEWA is ideal for alpine treks on technical terrain with its performing Vibram®.
- Discipline: Alpine trekking
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Weight: 700 g (per shoe)
- Different complementary and highly performing external material
- Composition 1: suede 1,6 mm
- Composition 2: 360° rubber trim
- Composition 3: wear resistant synthetic fabric
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane
- Anatomic Flex Collar profiled back part.
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Climbing Lacing precision lacing system
- Ortholite® sole
- Offers precisions and cushioning for cooler and dryer feet
- Dual density Bilight sole
- Semi-firm nylon
- Enhanced absorption and durable cushioning
- Offers all-day comfort
- WTC Vibram® sole
- Climbing Zone at the front of the sole
- Excellent traction
- Drop: 13 mm (heel height 31 mm / toe heel height 18 mm)
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
GORE-TEX® Extended Confort: These shoes provide protection without insulation to keep your feet dry and comfortable in mild and warm weather.
The shoe body has a single layer construction that ensures optimal breathable, lightness and quick drying. Exceptional heat evacuation and all-day comfort, even when switching constantly between indoor and outdoor temperatures.
FLEX COLLAR: With its profiled back part, the anatomic upper offer a natural foot movement and an increased adaptability in descents for comfort even when carrying a heavy backpack.
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
Climbing Lacing: This concept guarantees denser lacing for improved hold in the toe box. The fit is adapted for increased performance on tough terrain.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.