Salewa MTN TRAINER 2L - Hiking Shoes - Men's - smoked/fluo green
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
- Shoe Sizes
The MTN TRAINER 2L hiking shoes from SALEWA will take you in all of your hikes, evem in difficult weather.
- Discipline: Trek, long hike
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Drop: 11 mm
- Water resistance: Yes
- Weight: 493 g (per shoe)
- Interior + exterior leather
- 2 layer weather protection
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Climbing Lacing precision lacing system
- Ortholite® sole
- Moisture wicking
- Hike Approach Vibram® sole
- Offers perfect grip even on slippery and steep terrain
- Climbing Zone at the front of the sole
- Excellent traction
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
Climbing Lacing: This concept guarantees denser lacing for improved hold in the toe box. The fit is adapted for increased performance on tough terrain.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
- Long-term cushioning
- Moisture management
- High level of breathability
- Easy to wash
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.