With its Gore-Tex® membrane, the MTN TRAINER LITE GTX hiking shoes from SALEWA offers technical aptitude for hiking.
- Discipline: Trek, long hike
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex®
- Drop: 15 mm
- Fit: Wide
- Weight: 565 g (per shoe)
- Different complementary and highly performing external material
- Composition 1: suede 1,6 mm
- Material 2: Ultra wear resistant TPU
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Optimal protection thanks to the heel stabilizer and rubber toe
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Climbing Lacing precision lacing system
- EVA foam
- Excellent cushioning
- Shock absorption
- Pomoca S-Path sole
- Increased grip and friction in dry and wet weather
- Contain a precision area specifically thought for mountaineering around the toes.
- Sturdy studs for increased traction mud and loose ground
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
Climbing Lacing: This concept guarantees denser lacing for improved hold in the toe box. The fit is adapted for increased performance on tough terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
POMOCA SPEED HIKING S PATH: Outsole for natural foot roll at each step. A special S shape construction of the studs providing harmonious movements and prevents from deformation. A traction area on each side, with a stronger stud profile, provide an efficient traction on various terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.