The MTN TRAINER LITE hiking shoes from SALEWA offer an ideal lightweight for hikers and trekkers.
- Discipline: Trek, long hike
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: no
- Drop: 15 mm
- Weight: 418 g (per shoe)
- Ultra wear resistant fabric
- Breathable mesh lining
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Great stability in torsion situation
- Optimal protection thanks to the heel stabilizer and rubber toe
- Climbing Lacing precision lacing system
- Moulded EVA foam
- Excellent cushioning
- Shock absorption
- Pomoca S-Path sole
- Increased grip and friction in dry and wet weather
- Contain a precision area specifically thought for mountaineering around the toes.
- Sturdy studs for increased traction mud and loose ground
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
Climbing Lacing: This concept guarantees denser lacing for improved hold in the toe box. The fit is adapted for increased performance on tough terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
POMOCA SPEED HIKING S PATH: Outsole for natural foot roll at each step. A special S shape construction of the studs providing harmonious movements and prevents from deformation. A traction area on each side, with a stronger stud profile, provide an efficient traction on various terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.