RX BREAK 4.0 recovery flip flops by SALOMON provides optimal comfort after sport or for recovering when travelling.
- Use: After intensive training or running
- Foot shape: Standard
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Light 3D mesh upper
- Quick drying
- No stitching against the skin
- Reduced rubbing and irritation
- EnergyCell: light, high quality EVA foam
- Oversized, injected EVA midsole
- Excellent shock absorption
- Enhances energy return
- Soft roll, relieves tired feet
- Soft, cushioning OS Muscle
- Dynamic cushioning
- More natural, smoother foot movement
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
OS MUSCLE: The OS Muscle technology provides dynamic cushioning as well as a multi-direction grip, thanks to a totally redesigned sole. The foot's movement is more natural and smoother.
OS TENDON: OS Tendon is an insert just below the foot that offers greater cushioning and guides the foot through the natural gait cycle
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.