Use: skiing, winter activities
- Down ski jacket
- Model: women's
- Straight fit
- Removable 3D hood with removable faux fur trim
- High collar for increased protection
- Full water-repellent zip
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Mesh pocket for goggles
- Inside media pocket
- Ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Waterproof seams
- 2-layer construction
- Membrane between the outer fabric and lining
- Water-repellent and windproof AdvancedSkin Dry technology
- Strategically placed softshell inserts
- Optimal weather protection
- Warm, synthetic StormLoft insulation
- Efficient protection against the cold.
- Longer at the back
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 1,070 g
- AdvancedSkin Dry
- Main: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 100 g/m², 100% polyester
AdvancedSkin Dry: The membrane protects you against rain, snow and wind. While the inside membrane provides breathability allowing moisture vapour to escape. The body remains warm and dry.
STORMLOFT: StormLoft combines volume and warmth similar to down, with the quick-drying and hypoallergenic properties of a synthetic material. Light and exceptionally warm, it is compressible and retains all of its properties even when wet.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.