Ideal for long outings in tough conditions, SENSE RIDE 3 GTX INVISIBLE FIT trail shoes by SALOMON provide efficient strides.
- Terrain: All terrain
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit
- Drop: 8 mm
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 284 g
- Unique mesh layer next to the foot for an optimal feel
- Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit membrane
- Exclusive assembly process integrating the membrane into the different parts of the shoe
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- EndoFit™ system
- Precise foot support
- Freedom of movement
- Soft, breathable and comfortable lining
- Bonded upper
- QuickLace™ simple, efficient lacing
- Lace Pocket
- Profeel film
- Helps cushioning on contact with rocks and sharp surfaces
- Improved comfort and stability
- Ortholite® moulded footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- Optivibe™: foam blend
- Helps reduce vibration when the foot strikes
- Reduces muscle fatigue without affecting your stride
- ContaGrip® MA
- Suitable for a variety of surfaces
- An excellent compromise between the geometry and rubber used for confidence on wet, dry, hard and unstable terrains
- Durable resistance
- Heel/toe height: 27/19 mm
Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit: Designed to be bonded to the upper, the Invisible Fit membrane disappears into the upper to prevent wrinkles and folds.
This creates a significant reduction in pressure points and enables a perfect fit on the forefoot.
This new Gore membrane provides lighter shoes that absorb less water and dry faster.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
ENDOFIT™: Inner sleeve for a precise foot hold and improved ground return and foot wrapping.
QUICKLACE™: One-pull kevlar lace tightening system with friction-free lace eyelet. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
PROFEEL FILM: Profeel film reinforces foot support during intermediate stride phase and therefore improves overall pace Through a mechanism that links the back of the shoe to the front, this technology provides fluidity and stability for the midfoot.
Optivibe™: Combination of foams for cushioning and propulsion. Helps reduce vibration when the foot strikes, to reduce muscle fatigue without affecting your stride.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.