With its seamless construction, quick-drying materials and urban style, TECH LITE by SALOMON is ideal for outdoor activities.
- Discipline: Easy walks
- Terrain: Trail paths
- Water resistance: No
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 258 g
- 60% to 70% recycled plastic in materials and microfibres
- Comfortable for walks in the countryside and in the city
- Collapsible heel, can be worn in a classic way or slip on like mules with the heel down
- Quick-drying fabric
- Natural or recycled fibre lining
- Seamless construction
- Classic laces
- 70% recycled laces
- Moulded EVA footbed
- Excellent cushioning
- 40% of the top section made from coffee grains
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- Drop: 8.5 mm
- ContaGrip® MD
- Resistant rubber
- Great for all surfaces
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.