LIGHTNING WP by SALOMON is resistant and high performance for tough weather conditions.
- Membrane: AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K
- Construction: 2.5 layers
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: No
- Fit: Tight fit
- Weight: 196 g
- 100% polyamide
- Waterproof and windproof AdvancedSkin Dry technology
- Waterproof zip
- Optimal ventilation on the back and underarms
- Reflective details for visibility in low light conditions
- Stretchy adjustable hood
- 2 zipped side pockets
Sleeves & Waist:
- Pre-shaped sleeves with stretchy cuffs
AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K: The membrane protects you against rain, snow and wind. While the inside membrane provides breathability allowing moisture vapour to escape. The body remains warm and dry.
Water resistance: 10,000 mm / Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24 h (MVTR)
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and light with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.