Ideal for regular running, SENSE skort by SALOMON is light and comfortable.
- Body: 73% polyamide, 27% elastane
- Shorts: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Belt: 59% polyamide, 41% elastane
- Pockets: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
- Fit: Tight fit
- 37.5™ and AeroTech technology
- 4-way stretch
- Stretchy 360° waistband with mesh pocket for essential accessories
- Perforated material for optimal breathability
- Integrated shorts
- Reflective details for visibility in low light conditions
- Weight: 114 g
AeroTech is a technology that wicks sweat away while you exercise. The ergonomic design has air holes in the fabric for venting and cooling. It also reduces moisture on the skin's surface, preventing sticking and creating a comfortable micro-climate. The number of venting holes also helps to reduce the fabric's weight.
37.5™: 37.5 technology retains optimal relative humidity under your clothing to maintain an ideal body temperature, enabling you to perform better, longer. Materials made with this technology dry up to five times faster than similar materials. 37.5™ technology is made with natural materials that do not contain any harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin. 37.5 active particles are permanently embedded into the yarn. It will never wash out or degrade.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.