The XA 15L backpack by SALOMON is ideal for ultra-trails and short expeditions.
- Volume: 15 L
- Weight: 347 g, 413 g with accessories
- Water resistance: Yes
- Activity: day hiking, city walks
- Motion back system with EVA vented foam
- Protective cover: No
- Main: 82% polyamide, 18% polyethylene
- Back: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Inserts: 86% polyamide, 14% elastane
- Pockets: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Foam: 100% ethylene-vinyl acetate
- Ripstop Extreema N70
- 3D AirMesh shoulder straps
- EVA foam straps
- Adjustable belt
- Top handle
- Multiple solutions for attaching poles
- Ice-axe holder
- Quicklace™ compression laces
- Water reservoir compartment included
- Key holder
- Zipped outer pocket
- 2 stretchy front pockets
- Inside pockets for personal items
- 2 front bottle pockets with support loop
- Waterproof compartment
Hydration & Safety:
- Includes 2 flasks (500 ml)
The flexible MotionFit™ backpack system wraps your body and follows your movements, stabilising the load. The shoulder straps and quilted back are thermoformed and sculpted to fit the shape of the spine and shoulders for all-day comfort and support on the trails.
SENSIFIT™: Breathable, stretchy material with light adjustment systems for unmatched support and stability. The bag doesn't slosh or hinder breathing.
3D AirMesh: Flexible 3D Mesh hugs the body as you move, without rubbing the skin. Breathable, comfortable large knit. Ideal for light trail running bags.
QUICKLACE™: Friction-free laces. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
EVA: Compact and dense, EVA foam is a polymer similar to elastomer materials in terms of softness and flexibility. This material is highly resistant and has good clarity and shine, UV resistance and adhesive properties.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and light with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.