La SENS FEEL by SALOMON provide increased comfort, from forest trails to the city centre.
- Terrain: All terrain
- Water resistance: No
- Foot shape: Wide
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Unique mesh layer next to the foot for an optimal feel
- Following the natural foot movement without compressing, these shoes guarantee a smooth, effortless stride
- Bonded upper
- QuickLace™ simple, efficient lacing
- Lace Pocket
- Milled Ortholite® footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® MD
- Resistant rubber
- Stud profile effective on both hard and soft surfaces
- Heel/toe height: 24/16 mm
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
QUICKLACE™: One-pull kevlar lace tightening system with friction-free lace eyelet. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.