Salomon XA PRO 3D V8 - Hiking Shoes - Women's - ashley blue/ebony/opal blue
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
- Shoe Sizes
With Premium Wet Traction rubber and an improved chassis, XA PRO 3D V8 hiking shoes by SALOMON are effective on all trails.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: No
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 300 g
- 3D Mesh
- SensiFit™ system cradles the foot
- Precise foot support
- Bonded upper
- Prevents debris getting in the shoe
- Quick drying
- Ideal protection for toes
- QuickLace™ simple, efficient lacing
- Perfect fit
- Lace Pocket
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Placed between the sole and midsole
- Improved control during movement
- Energy transfer from the foot to terrain
- Maximum boost
- Increased protection and optimal stability
- Ortholite® moulded footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® MA
- High quality
- Chevron studs
- Excellent grip
- Special heel pattern for improved traction
- Drop: 11 mm
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
QUICKLACE™: One-pull kevlar lace tightening system with friction-free lace eyelet. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
3D ADVANCED CHASSIS: Get maximum stability and drive in mountainous terrain. Low profile advanced chassis maximises motion control and shock absorption. 3D ADVANCED Chassis offers push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.