CROSSAMPHIBIAN SWIFT 2 water shoes by SALOMON have great water evacuating properties, ideal for summer outdoor adventures.
- Discipline: Easy walks
- Terrain: Trail paths
- Water resistance: No
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 210 g (per shoe)
- Optimal breathability and water evacuation for activities in and out of the water
- Mesh 3D single layer synthetic construction
- Comfortable and high performance
- Recycled or natural materials
- Each pair contains the equivalent of 1.75 plastic bottles, 2 cobs of corn and 10 grams of bamboo fibre (post-consumer material)
- Soft, flexible and breathable with a natural mesh lining
- Comfortable barefoot feel
- Collapsible heel: can be worn in a classic way or slip on like mules with the heel down
- Moulded EVA
- Light and breathable
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- Drop: 6 mm
- ContaGrip® FD
- Specific rubber combined with grooved studs for exceptional traction on wet surfaces, including submerged rocks
- Abrasion-resistant rubber
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.