Designed for outdoor adventurers, VAYA waterproof hiking shoes by SALOMON are effective on all trails.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: No
- Foot shape: Standard
- Weight: 255 g
- Synthetic materials
- Mesh and fabric lining
- SensiFlex™ system for improved control of forefoot sagging
- Precise foot support
- Bonded upper
- Prevents debris getting in the shoe
- Quick drying
- Ideal protection for toes
- Classic lacing system with flat laces
- Soft collar
- Milled Ortholite® footbed
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® MD
- High quality
- Versatile studs
- Excellent grip
- Drop: 9 mm
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology with a clever combination of rubber, geometry and density, providing lightweight grip and traction.
SENSIFLEX: Stretchy material placed strategically over the metatarsal bones to eliminate hotspots without sacrificing support. SensiFit enables the shoe to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes with a precise, comfortable fit and superior control. SensiFlex® creates soft reinforcement on the ball of the foot.
Energy Cell: High performance EVA foam that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.