Use: outdoor activities, winter
- Glove liners
- Ideal for the winter season
- Thumb and index finger compatible with touch screens
- Heat regulation and moisture wicking
- Excellent breathability
- Quick drying
- Keep your hands warm and dry
- Lightweight and versatile
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 40g
- MID 250
- 22% merino wool
- Weight: 250 g/m²
MID 250: Ideal base layer for stop-and-go activities in cold weather, where warmth and breathability are essential. This incredibly soft 250 g/m² fabric uses an intertwined weave for warmth without bulk and natural odour resistance.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.