Use : mountain, outdoor
- Low-rise (7.6 cm)
- Strong and durable
- Elastic on the ankle and calf for a good hold
- Precise fit
- Ventilated mesh panel: increases air flow
- Heat regulation and quick moisture wicking
- Flatlock seam toe construction to reduce chafing, blisters and discomfort
- Merino wool to keep the feet warm or cool
- Targeted heel cushioning for increased protection
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Light Cushion
- 58% merino wool
- 40% nylon
- 2% elastane
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM: System which uses 2 elastic bands for an improved stretch and a resilience to stop the sock from moving.
INDESTRUCTAWOOL™ : Technology featuring a patented construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
PHD® : Designed for elite performance.
LIGHT CUSHION: Light cushioning for maximum performance on uneven terrain without compromising on comfort.
MERINO WOOL: Wool fibre is a complex structure which, surprisingly, reacts in the same way as our skin; cooling down and warming up naturally according to the body's needs. Made mainly from interlaced protein molecules, called keratin, which is also naturally found in our skin and hear, wool fibres can be curbed, folded and stretched in numerous ways without suffering damage. A robust fibre! Furthermore, wool fibres have a natural curl called fibre undulation which improves the elasticity and especially the resistance of the fibre.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.