- Low-rise: 5 cm
- Strong and durable
- Elastic on the ankle and calf for a good hold
- Precise fit
- Ventilated mesh panel: increases air flow
- Heat regulation and quick moisture wicking
- Flatlock seam toe construction to reduce chafing, blisters and discomfort
- Merino wool to keep the feet warm or cool
- Targeted cushioning on the heel for extra comfort and performance in a trail shoe
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Viturally Seamless™ Toe
- Lite Elite Cushion
- 51% merino wool
- 46% nylon
- 3% elastane
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM: System which uses 2 elastic bands for an improved stretch and a resilience to stop the sock from moving.
INDESTRUCTAWOOL™ : Technology featuring a patented construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
PHD® : The SmartWool® PhD® fabric uses a unique method that concentrates merino against the skin and a nylon / elastane blend exterior. Designed for cold weather activities where heat and abrasion resistance are essential, clothing made with this fabric include performance tights.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe : A smooth tip or a perfect fit. Technology for performance and casual socks.
LIGHT ELITE CUSHIONING: Shock protection with a cushion at the toes and heel. Designed for a precise fit in boots.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.