Use: mountain, winter sports, ski, snowboard
- Great protection
- Light and comfortable
- Certification: ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077: 2007 Class B
- Weight: 550 g
- Airevac 2
- 14 ventilation points: enables superior air flow
- Self-adjusting control system for custom adjustment
- Earpieces in bombshell construction
- Constant air ventilation thanks to AirEvac 2
- Removable goggle clip
- AirFlow temperature regulation system
- Skullcandy© audio system available (not included)
- Bombshell construction
AIREVAC 2: The AirEvac 2 system directs hot air to the exterior via external vents and internal channels in the expanded polystyrene coating. The air flow can be adjusted using the Regulator control system of the helmet.
AIRFLOW: Airflow ventilation uses strategically placed vents for easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts. Fabric flaps in the lining design on certain models allow you to open and close the airflow vents for adjustable comfort.
Bombshell Construction: Bombshell construction uses an injection-moulded ABS shell to withstand high-impacts and offer unparalleled durability, dent, and ding resistance. If you expect your helmet to be as tough as your truck, Bombshell delivers.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.