Use: mountain, winter sports, ski, snowboard
- Great protection
- Light and comfortable
- Certification: ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077: 2007 Class B
- Weight: 400 g
- Dial Fit System
- Airevac 2
- 14 ventilation points: enables superior air flow
- Dial fit System adjustable (DFS): adjustment knob on the back of the helmet
- Snapfit SL ear pads
- Constant air ventilation thanks to AirEvac 2
- Outdoor Tech audio system available (not included)
- Climate control with the Regulator system
- Light In-Mold construction
- Lining: polystyrene
DIAL FIT SYSTEM: This system uses an intuitive wheel system for quick, easy adjustment and a comfortable fit.
REGULATOR: Adjustable, easy to use and extremely effective, the compact Regulator ventilation system lets you modify the amount of air flow and heat expelled, even while wearing gloves.
AIREVAC 2: The AirEvac 2 system directs hot air to the exterior via external vents and internal channels in the expanded polystyrene coating. The air flow can be adjusted using the Regulator control system of the helmet.
IN MOLD: A standard for performance over many years, In-Mold construction makes polycarbonate shell helmets with an expanded polystyrene coating to reduce weight as much as possible.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.