This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
The classic 1964 PAC 2 by SOREL is a compact and versatile quality shoe offering the warmth, durability and comfort of a winter boot.
- Water resistance: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Insulation: 6 mm felt liner
- Temperature range to -32°C
- Weight: 326 g
- Round toe
- Water resistant nubuck and waterproof seams
- Removable 6 mm washable, recycled felt liner
- Reinforced heel and seams
- 2-layer construction
- Sweat wicking
- Retains heat and prevents cold penetration
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff
- Lace up closure: 4 eyelets
- Tab for pulling on
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Hand-crafted waterproof vulcanised rubber shell
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold
- Shell with herringbone sculptures
- Optimal stability and flexibility
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.