Use: freeride skiing, winter activities
- Model: women's
- Top of the range
- Perfect for the demands of freeride skiing
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Water resistance: 28,000 mm
- Breathability: between RET 6 and 13
- PrimaLoft® lining for optimal insulation
- Abrasion and cut resistant palm
- Provide protection and wind resistance
- Keep your feet dry and warm
- Soft, resistant palm
- Short cuffs with velcro tab for precise adjustment
- Antibacterial treatment
- Lightweight and easy to compress
- Full freedom of movement
- Weight: 180 g
- PrimaLoft® Silver
- Main: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Palm: calfskin leather
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® 60% recycled polyester, 40% polyester, 133 g
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Reinforcements: calfskin leather
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using the GORE-TEX® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
PrimaLoft® Silver: The PrimaLoft® Silver range is extremely versatile. It is a high performance insulation with remarkable properties to face the elements.
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.