Use: skiing, winter sports
- Ski socks
- Height: 36 cm
- Flatlock seams for increased comfort
- Optimal longevity and durability
- Medium cushioned protection on the heel and toes
- Tibia cushion for increased comfort
- Mesh lining for improved heat regulation and moisture wicking
- Keep your feet warm and dry
- Excellent thermal protection
- Strategically placed stretchy areas for excellent support and recovery after exercise
- Full freedom of movement
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- Medium Cushioning
- 62% merino wool
- 36% nylon
- 2% elastane
|PHD®: The SmartWool® PhD® fabric uses a unique method that concentrates merino against the skin and a nylon / elastane blend exterior. Designed for cold weather activities where heat and abrasion resistance are essential, clothing made with this fabric include performance tights.|
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM: System which uses 2 elastic bands for an improved stretch and a resilience to stop the sock from moving.
INDESTRUCTAWOOL™: technology featuring a patented construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
MEDIUM CUSHIONING: Shock protection with half cushions on the heel and toe to absorb impacts.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.