Use: outdoor, skiing, snowboarding, mountain
- Ski socks
- Model: women's
- Top of the range design
- Anatomical weave for an optimal fit
- Heat transfer system for optimal heat circulation
- Compatible with S-PACK batteries (not included)
- Multiple reinforcements: shin, ankle, instep
- Versatile and functional
- X-SOCKS® high tech materials
- Merino wool for added comfort
- Xitanit fibres keeps the feet warm
- Invisible heating elements, attached to the exterior
- Remote control mode selection (remote not included)
- Optimised integration of the heating elements guarantees durability
- Heat Transfer System™ for optimal heat distribution
- Batteries attach to the socks
- 37% polyamide (20% nylon, 17% Robur®)
- 37% acrylic (Xitaloft®)
- 11% merino wool
- 8% polypropylene (Mythlan®)
- 5% polyester (Xitanit®)
- 2% elastane
XITALOFT® maintains an ideal temperature, and is robust and resistant despite its softness. It is ideal for reducing pressure against the skin.
ROBUR® is a cushioned hollow fibre that reduces pressure and shocks through integrated micro-air pockets.
Merino wool combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness, with anti-odour properties.
MYTHLAN® is hypo-allergenic and therefore perfectly neutral for the skin. The lightness of the microfibres offers maximum comfort.
XITANIT: Unique fibre enabling:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.