- Running shoes
- Model: women's
- Stride: overpronation
- Runner type: all weights
- Drop: 10mm
- Surface: road
- Designed for long distance runs
- Lightweight, stable and comfortable
- Weight: 265g
- Guidance Line®
- Removable sockliner
- Trusstic System
- Dynamic Duomax
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner
- 3M Reflective
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Cushioning
- Stretch mesh and synthetic upper: adapts to all feet
- Jacquard mesh for a perfect fit
- Precise adjustment by independent eyelet
- Larger toe box for superior comfort
- Clutch system that cradles the ankle and retains the shape of the foot
- Comfortable, flexible, breathable and lightweight
- Reflective details
- Removable insole
- Can be replaced by an orthopaedic sole
- Antibacterial treatment
- Very light and stable
- Excellent bounce and even cushioning
- Reduced deterioration
- Lightweight and providing stability
- Organic fibre foam that helps the footbed instantly return to its original shape
- Reduced deterioration
- Strategically placed new generation support for correcting the gait
- Prevents the foot rolling too far inwards
- Rubber for optimal resistance and grip
- Reinforced key points on the sole for extra durability
- Gel at front and back absorbs shocks
- Flex grooves under the sole for ideal stride
- Perfect stability during the intermediate phase
REARFOOT & FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorb shocks throughout the foot during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
SpEVA®: Classic rubber injected EVA. The SpEVA midsole is more comfortable, more resistant and more dynamic. It's innovative molecular structure helps the midsole return quickly to its original shape between strides. It increases durability and therefore comfort.
AHAR+: High resistance rubber placed in key areas of the outsole to deliver even greater grip and durability.
COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium insole has the best bounce properties, combined with excellent moisture management and very high breathability.
I.G.S. : Strategically placed flex grooves that guide the shoe so the foot trajectory can be closer to its ideal motion. Neutral, overpronators and supinators will find I.G.S. is adapted to their stride. Its action is complemented by Duomax and Trusstic/Duotruss.
GUIDANCE LINE: A physical separation of the midsole/outsole. This groove follows the pressure centre of the foot from the heel to the toes whilst you run, to help you adopt an efficient stride.
3M REFLECTIVE: Reflective material for better visibility at night, helping you run in safety.
FLYTEFOAM: FlyteFoam is lighter than standard EVA foam by 55%. Organic fibres allow the midsole to instantly regain its shape, guaranteeing uniform cushioning from the beginning to the end of your run.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM®: Mono-density arch support located on the mid-foot, this system guides the foot while respecting its natural motion. It ensures stability at the point of impact and guides the foot as you step.
Removable Sockliner: Sockliner can be removed to make space for personal medical orthotics.
DUOMAX: A new generation support system by the midsole; it is discreetly placed to correct your stride and prevent your foot from rolling inwards, so your stride becomes perfect. All in all, it provides extra comfort.
SOLYTE: This material is exclusive to Asics and plays a new role in assembly technology, providing comfort and improving cushioning by using three different densities: 45 density for high cushion and flexibility, 55 density for increased stiffness to boost the spring rate, and 65 density for increased stiffness to limit midsole deformation.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.