- Running shoes
- Model: women's
- Stride: pronation
- Runner type: all weights
- Surfaces: roads/paths
- Perfect for short distances
- Designed for comfort
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 255 g
- Rearfoot & Forefoot Gel® Cushioning
- Guidance line
- Seamless construction
- Reduces irritation and chafing
- Simple and sleek design
- Comfortable to wear
- Improved cushioning and durability
- Moisture management and breathability
- Gel at the front and heel: cushioning throughout the foot
- Attenuates shock during impact phase
- Softer transition towards the middle of the foot
- Supple groove under the sole: helps adopt a more efficient gait
REARFOOT & FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Absorbs shocks during impact and toe-off phases, thanks to this high performance GEL system, letting you push as hard at the end of training as you do at the start.
SOLYTE: This material is exclusive to Asics and plays a new role in assembly technology, providing comfort and improving cushioning by using three different densities: 45 density for high cushion and flexibility, 55 density for increased stiffness to boost the spring rate, and 65 density for increased stiffness to limit midsole deformation.
GUIDANCE LINE: A physical separation of the midsole/outsole. This groove follows the pressure centre of the foot from the heel to the toes whilst you run, to help you adopt an efficient stride.
|ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning properties after a year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% over the same time period.
The Ortholite sole is lightweight and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite Open-Cell technology are:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.