Use: mountaineering, climbing, approach
- Model: men's
- Cut: Active Fit™
- Power Stretch® Pro™ thermal regulation
- Reference insulation for expert mountaineering
- Light, minimalist and versatile freedom of movement
- Breathable, great as a mid layer
- Full zip
- High collar with chin-guard
- Large zipped pocket on the chest
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Tight cuffs
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 450 g
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ - 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™: Designed to exceed the performance of basic stretch fabrics. By strengthening the elastic fibres on the outer surface, the 4-way stretch has been improved for added support and stability during movement. This unique construction increases resistance and durability without sacrificing breathability or comfort.
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.