Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: hiking, trekking, approach
- Model: men's
- Thermal Layer: guaranteed warmth in cold and extreme temperatures
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Designed for summer alpine activities
- Stretchy two-sided construction
- Perfect thermal regulation
- Sporty 3D honeycomb mesh interior
- Optimal sweat wicking
- Quick drying
- Wraparound hood
- High double thickness collar for increased protection
- Full zip
- 2 zipped vertical pockets
- Flatlock seams for increased comfort
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 390 g
- Thermal BiFace Ultra Light
THERMAL BIFACE ULTRA LIGHT: Light and quick drying thermal layer, perfect for hiking and summer evening activities.
Composition: 100% polyester / Weight: 172 g/m²
Oeko-Tex & BlueSign certified fabric
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.