Use: trekking, outdoor activities
- Model: women's
- Versatile insulating mid layer
- Designed for year-round use
- Resistant, quick drying Polartec® Micro Series® interior
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- High collar with soft chin protector
- Integrated Power Stretch® wrist protection
- Long sleeves with thumb holes
- Full zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Thermal insulation
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Optimal comfort during exercise
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 340 g
- Windproof: 3/6
- Insulation: 3/6
- Breathability: 4/6
- Durability: 4/6
- Lightweight: 5/6
- Elasticity: 3/6
- Moisture wicking: 4/6
- Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Polartec® Micro Series® recycled fabric
- 100% recycled polyester
Polartec® Power Stretch®: Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is designed to withstand a wide range of movements and constantly return to its original shape, with the help of its extremely resilient elastic fibres. It offers increased durability compared to other comparable elastic fabrics.
Polartec® Micro Series®: Long-lasting and lightweight fleeces that stand out by their insulation. Made from tear- and wear-resistant polyester threads, clothing has a strong level of breathability, dries quickly and offers amazing heat retention without being heavy.
Warm™1: Light fleece (under 200 g/m²). Perfect mid layer: traps warm air without preventing moisture wicking Airy fabric for optimal venting in mild weather conditions.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.