- Cycling shorts
- Model: men's
- Ultra-lightweight, heat regulating
- Graduated seamless compression
- Integrated vents
- Does not retain water, no wet or heavy feeling
- Contours the legs perfectly
- Stays in place
- Flatlock seams to prevent risk of irritation
- Constant temperature regulation
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Absorbs up to 30% of shocks
- Reduces vibrations by up to 25%
- Delays muscle fatigue
- Reduces muscle pain
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Limits aches and the sensation of heavy legs
- Oeko-Tex certified fibres
- Massing effect fibre
- Shock absorber
- Oxygen compression
- V Shape belt
- Offers supreme comfort during long distances
- Optimised density
- The foam resumes shape instantly
- Multiple small perforations
- Perfect sweat and moisture evacuation
- Quick drying foam
- No irritation or overheating
- No restriction when swimming and running
- Made in Italy
- 70% polyamide
- 30% elastane
- Pad: 100% PU
V SHAPE BELT: Maximum comfort around the abdominal muscles with better support that absorbs the shocks in fatigue areas. The V-belt eliminates any pressure on the stomach to provide optimal comfort.
THERMOREGULATION: The special knit will protect you from the cold whilst providing maximum breathability to your skin. The activation of the micro-circulation assists and supports the thermal-regulation of the skin, which lets you save energy.
HYDRO PHOBIC: The water-repellent fibre wicks away moisture and perspiration without absorbing it, even during excessive perspiration. The end of uncomfortable heavy, moist clothing that irritates the skin and does not dry.
ERGO-FIT: The finish on the sleeves has been designed to provide a perfect fit around the arms with a fine, flat stretchy band.
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
MASSAGING EFFECT FIBRE: Each movement triggers a micro-massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being. Patented fibre.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to long efforts is improved
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for a feeling of strength. The fibre is ultra-stretchy and also more breathable for maximum comfort
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.