Use: trail, running
- Technical compression jersey
- Model: men's
- Short sleeves
- Made from a light, water-repellent and fully breathable fibre
- Does not stick to the skin
- Slightly compressive postural weave
- Optimal spinal alignment
- Offers better opening around the rib cage
- Optimal oxygenation
- Ventilated mesh for sweat wicking and heat evacuation
- Adjustable ventilation according to exercise intensity
- Maintains a constant body temperature
- 1/2 zip round neck, open and close with one hand
- Resistant, smooth and self-locking zip
- Pocket system for optimal accessibility
- 3 compartments on 2 levels
- 1st level for easy access items (gels, bars)
- 2nd level to store what you need in the short term
- Pockets are diagonal for quick access
- Lets run up to 30km at full speed
- Carry 300ml of water, jacket, phone, bars
- Objects are perfectly secure
- UV protection
- OEKO-TEX certification
- Posture alignment
- Spin control
- 75% polyamide
- 18% polyester
- 7% elastane
HYDRO PHOBIC: The water-repellent fibre wicks away moisture and perspiration without absorbing it, even during excessive perspiration. The end of uncomfortable heavy, moist clothing that irritates the skin and does not dry.
THERMOREGULATION: The special knit will protect you from the cold whilst providing maximum breathability to your skin. The activation of the micro-circulation assists and supports the thermal-regulation of the skin, which lets you save energy.
SPIN CONTROL: Aligns posture and optimises oxygenation. Directly woven into the fabric, the light SPIN CONTROL compression area helps:
ULTRA-LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
ERGO-FIT: The finish on the sleeves has been designed to provide a perfect fit around the arms with a fine, flat stretchy band.
POSTURE ALIGNEMENT: This light compression area is directly woven into the fabric to:
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.