Use: multi-pitch climbing, via ferrata
- Ideal for via ferrata, belaying and rappelling
- Reinforcements in key wear points
- 2-layer reinforced palms
- Stretchy inserts at the top
- Inserts for joint protection
- Velcro cuffs
- Resistant to tearing, abrasion and perforation
- CE EN 388 certified against mechanical risks
- Weight: 140 g
- Main fabric: natural leather
- Top of hands: stretchy fabric
- Joints: rubber
- Seams: Kevlar®
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.