Use: handball, indoor sports
- Handball shoes
- Model: men's
- Drop: 10 mm
- Provide stability and control
- Lightweight and supple
- Weight: 322 g (per shoe)
- Dynamic Wrap 2.0
- Trusstic Propulsion
- Extended Trusstic
- NC Rubber Outsole
- Composition: synthetic leather
- Robust polyurethane inserts
- Rubber and resin P-Guard reinforcements on the toes for protection
- High-density P.H.F foam on the heel reduces slipping
- Magic Ventilation construction for optimal humidity management
- Extra ventilation zones for improved airflow
- Perfect fit
- Full freedom of movement
- Padded ankle and tongue
- Asymmetric laces
- Removable EVA footbed
- Ensures comfort and hygiene
- Contours the foot perfectly
- Can be replaced by an orthopaedic sole
- FlyteFoam sole
- Increased cushioning
- Very light and with enhanced responsiveness
- DuoMax, Extended Trusstic & Dynamic Wrap 2.0 systems for better stabilisation
- NC Rubber sole increases grip
- Octipod construction for maximum grip in all directions
- Plates allow a more efficient movement from heel to toe and improve energy transmission
- Propulsion Trusstic for more powerful propulsion
- Non-marking sole with not leave marks on pale coloured floors
- Added vents for moisture management
- Provides support, stability and durability
- Excellent grip and traction
P-GUARD: The toes are protected by a rubber / resin mix reinforced at the front of the foot, this reduces damage caused by shocks and helps your shoe last longer.
PERSONALIZED HEEL FIT (P.H.F.) : High density foam in the heel cuff to cradle the heel and achilles tendon. It reduces slipping and improves fit and comfort.
FLYTEFOAM: FlyteFoam has two main characteristics: exceptional lightness and responsiveness This material is 55% lighter than classic EVA foam and 33% lighter than Solyte. Organic fibres provide good shape retention.
DUOMAX: Dual-density elements that provides more stability to pronation runners. By providing more effective support, DuoMax also increases propulsion.
DYNAMIC WRAP 2.0: Like sparadrap these internal reinforcement bands increase side support during rapid movement and jumps, allowing you to go higher. It ensures perfect stability and control.
TRUSSTIC PROPULSION: This advanced system offers powerful propulsion. It imitates the foot's connective tissue by creating tension at the start of the propulsion phase.
EXTENDED TRUSSTIC: Stabilising element in the midsole goes from the heel to the outside of the midfoot. Ideal for improve the lateral stability of the foot, even at high speeds and during rapid movement.
NC RUBBER OUTSOLE: An outsole that contains more natural rubber to increase grip and traction on the court.
OCTIPOD: The famous "octopus" sole returns in an innovative version with Octipod outsoles with strategically placed suction pads for perfect adherence in all movements. The layout of the pads depends on the sport so that the sole adapts perfectly to different surfaces.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.