- Ski jacket
- Model: women's
- Range: wide angle
- Regular fit
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Light, comfortable and warm
- Heat-sealed seams for complete waterproofing
- Quick moisture wicking
- Keeps the body warm and dry
- Optimal thermal insulation
- Soft fabric and visible stitches
- Removable hood with Plug in System
- Full zip
- Removable stretch powder skirt with non-slip elasticated band
- Velcro cuffs
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb holes
- Zipped side pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Excellent freedom of movement
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Back length: 67.2 cm
- Weight: 870 g
- Exterior: 100% defender® H+ motley dull polyester
- Insulation: 100% e-loft polyester, 100g body/80g sleeves
- DWR water-repellent treatment
DEFENDER®: A product of Eider research, Defender® is a microporous membrane bonded to a garment’s shell – making it completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
The membrane is extremely lightweight for full comfort and optimal freedom of movement. The structure is made of ripstop to increase the product's abrasion resistance and durability.
DEFENDER® MOTLEY DULL:
E-LOFT®: Developed by Eider, E-LOFT is a unstructured polyester fill whose fibres are sufficiently far apart to trap the maximum amount of air, and thus provide the warmth you need to enjoy winter sports activities. The long fibres are positioned to make the insulation supple and breathable.
The E-Loft are resistant for greater durability, flexibility and comfort.
Composition: 100% polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Wide Angle, live winter like a playground without rules or limits. From trails in December to touring in Spring and winter days in the powder, you can enjoy riding the mountain with agility, lightness and a feeling of freedom. Wide Angle products protect you from poor weather conditions without restricting your movements.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.