Use: hiking, trekking, approach
- Model: men's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- Great for mountaineering and trekking
- Gore-Tex® Orcan 2-layer membrane
- Water resistance: 28.000 mm
- Breathability: < 9 m²Pa/W
- Air Flow™ ventilation system
- Optimal breathability and venting
- Comfort and flexibility for all seasons
- Full zip
- Protective flap with velcro
- Removable adjustable hood
- High collar for increased protection
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- 2 side pockets with waterproof zips
- Zipped inside pocket with quick access
- Velcro cuffs
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 650 g
- DWR, PFC-free
- Main fabric: Gore-Tex® Orcan 2L - 100% polyester
- Lining: UltraLight Downproof - 100% polyamide
DWR: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
GORE-TEX ORCAN 2L: The GORE-TEX® membrane is an extremely thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE). It contains over 1.4 billion pores per cm². It's all these pores that ensure the properties of GORE-TEX® fabrics: waterproofing, wind-resistance, breathability and insulation.
Gore-Tex® Orcan is particularly popular for its weight combined with excellent abrasion resistance. Made up of textured polyester threads, it retains flexibility and lightness.
Composition: 100% polyester / laminate 102 g/m² DWR
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.