Use: hiking, trekking
- Parka jacket
- Model: men's
- Cut: Relax Fit™
- 3 in 1 technical construction
- Zip-in warm Primaloft® insulation
- Waterproof and breathable laminated DryEdge™ 3-layer membrane
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Water-repellent treatment
- Mid-thigh length for optimal protection
- Adjustable hood with 3D tightening
- 2-way centre zip with bonded flap
- 2 large zipped hand pockets
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Inside chest pocket
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 1310 g
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- PFOA-free DWR
- DryEdge™ Plain Mechanical Stretch 3L
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Lining: Ultralight Downproof - 100% polyamide
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Clothing containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
DryEdge™ Plain Mechanical Stretch 3L: 3-layer structure that guarantees waterproofing and breathability. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Water-resistance: 10,000 mm water column / Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
Composition: 100% polyester / Weight: 143 g/m²
Relax Fit™: For tops: wider fit around the shoulders for ease of movement. For bottoms: loose fit around the hips, thighs and crotch, also slightly low-rise. This is this loosest fit, suitable for everyday use.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.