Use: hiking, trekking, lifestyle
- Sleeveless jacket
- Model: men's
- Cut: Regular Fit™
- 3-layer technical softshell construction
- Water resistance: 3,000 mm
- Breathability: 3.000 g/m²/24h
- Teflon® EcoElite™ water-repellent treatment
- Designed for alpine trekking and approach walking
- Soft, light and windproof
- Warm brushed fleece lining
- Full zip
- High collar with chin-guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 440 g
- Teflon® EcoElite™
- Element Shield™ Activ Dynamic Light - 92% polyester, 8% elastane
SoftShell: made from soft laminated materials, all garments that use Softshell technology represent a new generation of products. With its numerous properties, Softshell technology helps us to face all the weather conditions that nature throws at us. This technology makes the product highly windproof, waterproof, flexible and abrasion-resistant.
Teflon® EcoElite™: In the interests of being more environmentally friendly, this technology uses 60% renewable sources and is PFC-free (perfluorocarbon). The finish allows water to slide off the fabric, leaving the garment dry, even in very damp climates.
- Water resistance: 3,000 mm / Breathability: 3,000 g/m²/24h
- Composition: 94% polyester, 6% elastane, 280 g/m²
- Certification: Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign®
Element Shield™ Activ Dynamic Light: Protective membrane that guarantees waterproofing, wind resistance and breathability with a water-repellent exterior and a fleece interior for plenty of warmth.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.