Use: skiing, winter activities, mountaineering
- 3 in 1 construction that combines for protection, warmth and versatility
- Fleece glove liners to modify the thermal input based on weather and needs
- Waterproof, breathable DryEdge™ membrane
- PrimaLoft® and HyperLoft lining for insulation
- Full weather resistance
- Palms resistant to abrasion and cutting
- Protective cuffs
- Elasticated cuffs
- Velcro cuffs
- Antibacterial polygiene® treatment
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 270 g
- Main fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Insulation 1: PrimaLoft® Black 80 g - 100% polyester
- Insulation 2: HyperLoft Padding - 100% polyester
- Lining: Fleece Lining - 100% polyester
- Inserts: DryEdge™ Glove - 100% TPU
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® BLACK range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
HYPERLOFT: Synthetic insulation and compressible material. It is durable and easy to care for. Made by the thermal fusion of short fibres of a variety of diameters and resin, a process that gives excellent strength and stability of the fabric.
DRYEDGE™: A membrane that guarantees water-resistance and breathability It is used in a variety of 2 and 3-layer fabrics according to athletes' needs. It is perfect for active sports offering high performance and comfort. All seams in garments with DryEdge™ are heat-sealed.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.