Use: ski touring, winter activities
- Gore® Windstopper® 3-layer protection
- Breathability: RET < 6 m²Pa/W
- Designed for ski touring and competition
- Ergonomic performance and light protection
- Wraparound fit for excellent grip
- Soft Clarino™ palms with silicone grip
- Short neoprene cuffs
- Freedom of movement
- Low Impact™ label
- Weight: 80 g
- Main fabric: Gore Windstopper® Breeze 3L - 100% polyester
- Reinforcements: Clarino™ Microfibre Leather - 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane
GORE® WINDSTOPPER®: Products made with Gore® Windstopper® fabrics are fully windproof, while providing maximum breathability. When its cool and the wind blows, you'll stay at a comfortable temperature. This blend of protection and breathability reduces wind chill, while preventing overheating from physical activity. A long-lasting treatment on the fabric exterior helps increase water resistance.
Clarino™: High quality synthetic leather. Extremely durable, Clarino fabrics have a suede texture, which also gives them a flexible and soft surface. Breathable, they have windproof and waterproof properties.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.