Use: ski touring, winter activities
- Designed for ski touring
- Ergonomic technical construction
- Water resistance: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation and perforated membrane
- Warm, breathable and compact
- Optimal grip on poles to improve power
- Light, windproof and breathable material
- Soft Clarino™ palms with silicone grip
- Short neoprene cuffs
- Antibacterial polygiene® treatment
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 94 g
- Main fabric: Activ' Micro Mesh Shell - 100% polyester
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha 80 - 100% polyester
- Reinforcements: Clarino Microfibre Leather - 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
Polartec® Alpha®: Polartec® Alpha® was originally developed for the U.S. Special Forces when they required a more advanced insulating material in their combat uniforms. This fabric is a new technology with active insulation that regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities. This latest advancement in adaptable breathability helps eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers of clothing. Among the remarkable technical features, the ones that stand out are its ultra-fast drying, warmth even when wet and its lightness and compressibility.
Clarino™: High quality synthetic leather. Extremely durable, Clarino fabrics have a suede texture, which also gives them a flexible and soft surface. Breathable, they have windproof and waterproof properties.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.