Use: ski touring, winter activities
- Protection and thermal comfort
- Designed for ski touring and engagement
- Waterproof, breathable DryEdge™ membrane
- HyperLoft for light insulation
- Absolute dexterity for abseiling and handling gear
- Full weather resistance
- Soft, resistant leather palms
- Palm reinforcements for increased grip
- Short, protective cuffs with tab fastening
- Antibacterial polygiene® treatment
- Weight: 270 g
- Main fabric: 100% polyester
- Secondary fabric: 100% leather
- Insulation: HyperLoft 80 g - 100% polyester
- Reinforcements: Pittards® Oil Leather - 100% leather
- Insert: DryEdge™ Glove - 100% TPU
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
HYPERLOFT: Synthetic insulation and compressible material. It is durable and easy to care for. Made by the thermal fusion of short fibres of a variety of diameters and resin, a process that gives excellent strength and stability of the fabric.
Pittards®: Excellent grip, treated leather. Limits water absorption in the fibre structure, guaranteeing excellent tactile sensation even in the worst conditions. Designed to prevent moisture absorption, even perspiration
DRYEDGE™: A membrane that guarantees water-resistance and breathability It is used in a variety of 2 and 3-layer fabrics according to athletes' needs. It is perfect for active sports offering high performance and comfort. All seams in garments with DryEdge™ are heat-sealed.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.