Use: freeride skiing, winter activities
- Protection and comfort
- Designed for freeriding
- Waterproof, breathable DryEdge™ membrane
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Teflon EcoElite™ water-repellent treatment
- HyperLoft for thermal insulation
- Insulates from the cold in all conditions
- Soft, resistant palms
- Tab fastening on the cuffs
- Antibacterial polygiene® treatment
- Freedom of movement
- Low Impact™ label
- Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 190 g
- Teflon EcoElite™
- Main fabric: DryEdge™ Plain Mechanical Stretch 2L
- Insulation: HyperLoft Padding - 100% polyester
- Lining: Microfleece - 100% polyester
- Reinforcements: Synthetic PU Leather - 100% polyurethane
Teflon® EcoElite™: In the interests of being more environmentally friendly, this technology uses 60% renewable sources and is PFC-free (perfluorocarbon). The finish allows water to slide off the fabric, leaving the garment dry, even in very damp climates.
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL 2L: 2-layer structure that guarantees waterproofing and breathability expected by freeriders. Long-lasting DWR C0 treatment, soft feel and high abrasion resistance.
Water-resistance: 10,000 mm water column / Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
Composition: 100% polyester
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.