Use: mountaineering, climbing, trekking
- Practical design
- Designed for outdoor exploration and alpine cold
- Polartec® Power Stretch® thermal insulation
- Combine thermal regulation, lightness and flexibility
- Comfortable wraparound fit
- Silicone palm for superior grip
- Inserts on the thumb and index for touchscreen sensitivity
- Low Impact™ label
- Freedom of movement
- Weight: 59 g
- Main fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® - 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Reinforcements: goatskin leather
Polartec® Power Stretch®: Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is designed to withstand a wide range of movements and constantly return to its original shape, with the help of its extremely resilient elastic fibres. It offers increased durability compared to other comparable elastic fabrics.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.