Use: mountaineering, climbing
- Range: Ice Series
- Ideal for long days of intense climbing in varying weather
- Optimal dexterity
- Lining with 100% waterproof BDry™ insert
- Thermal insulation
- Protection from shocks and ice
- Ice-tool specific pre-curved
- Articulated fingers for a secure, comfortable grip
- Weight per pair: 164 g
- Temperature range: 4° to -9°C
- 4-way stretch
- Woven nylon exterior with 4-way stretch
- Compression moulded EVA padded
- 100g fleece lining
- Goatskin leather palm and palm insert
BD.dry™: 100% windproof and waterproof membrane. Highly breathable and windproof, it protects your body from elements to keep you dry and to remain comfortable even in extreme conditions. BD.dry™ stops exterior liquids from penetrating but allows sweat to be evacuated efficiently.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
EVA: Compact and dense, EVA foam is a polymer similar to elastomer materials in terms of softness and flexibility. This material is highly resistant and has good clarity and shine, UV resistance and adhesive properties.
Ice Series: Designed to meet the technical requirements of ice climbing, BD Ice Series gloves provide the premium functionality that climbers and mountaineers need for challenging climbs, while maintaining durability and thermal comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.