Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: hiking, mountaineering
- Down jacket
- Model: women's
- Top of the range
- Regular fit
- Excellent balance of weight and warmth
- Light and compressible
- Waterproof and wind-resistant
- Down-like warmth with PlumaFill™ synthetic insulation, even when wet
- Innovative padding that increases insulation
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Front zip with inside storm flap that wicks away sweat
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Left pocket also serves as storage bag with a reinforced carabiner clip
- 2 elegant inside pockets
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Minimal seams
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 207 g
- Pertex Quantum®
- Shell and lining: 100% ripstop nylon, 10 denier, 24 g/m²
- PlumaFill™ insulation: 100% polyester, 65 g/m²
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
PlumaFill™: After 10 years of research and development, PATAGONIA has created PlumaFill ™ insulation. An insulation from the brand that offers the best heat / weight ratio. This synthetic filament similar to down, is warm, light and just as compressible as the natural down.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.