Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: outdoor activities
- Model: men's
- Slim fit
- Stretchy and breathable
- Weather resistant for intense conditions
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Great balance of lightness, durability and protection
- Robust, stretchy and soft 3-layer material
- Complies with H2No™ standards
- Exceptional water resistance
- Soft jersey lining designed for sweat wicking
- Remarkable comfort
- Optimal Visibility Hood
- One-hand adjustable hood with Cohaesive™ drawstring lock system
- Great fit on the head and with any helmet
- Front zip with inside storm flap that wicks away sweat
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- Technical fit, seamless on the shoulders and back
- Underarm zip vents
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Pockets with water-repellent zips
- Minimalist velcro on the cuffs
- Built-in Cohaesive™ drawstring blocking for one-handed adjustment
- This model now has a built-in Recco® reflector
- Weight: 527 g
- Stretchy, 3-layer H2No™ certified outer material
- 88% polyester
- 12% elastane
- 50 deniers, 149 g/m²
- Interior composition: jersey
RECCO®: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Cohaesive®: The Cohæsive™ System embeds functional components into the fabric of a garment. It includes an engineered adhesive, tools and procedures to install the world’s best cord management hardware. Advantages:
|H2No Performance Standard: This standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofing, breathability and durability. Backed by our Ironclad Guarantee, H2No® Performance Standard ensures the highest level of long-term waterproof performance. These products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry. The H2No Performance Standard for waterproof shell garments is 20,000 MM before, and 10,000 MM after our Killer Wash test (per JIS L 1092 B).|
|3-LAYER H2No PERFORMANCE STANDARD: 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable, waterproof, windproof, breathable and built to withstand long term exposure in extreme environments. Garments made 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
These fabrics are coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.