- Hiking shoes
- Model: men's
- Provide the lightness and flexibility of a running shoe
- Grip and protection for any trail
- Weight: 330 g
- Running fit for lightness and speed
- Flexibility and support
- Breathable anti-debris mesh
- Prevent projectiles getting stuck in the shoe
- Ideal protection for toes
- Flat classic laces
- Bonded upper
- Ortholite, hygienic insole
- Clean, fresh and dry under the foot
- Excellent cushioning
- EnergyCell: light high quality EVA foam
- Excellent shock absorption
- Optimal comfort
- ContaGrip® MD
- High quality
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Optimal grip
- Heel/toe height: 10 mm/19 mm
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
EVA: The moulded EVA insert provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.