Use: skiing, winter sports
- Model: women's
- Anatomic left and right foot construction
- Designed for long-lasting performance on the slopes
- Fully padded socks for increased comfort
- Ankle support, Achilles tendon and instep support zones to keep socks in place
- Cut-out reinforcements for maximum fit and comfort
- Breathable areas on the forefoot for ventilation
- Reinforced heels and toes for maximum resistance
- Seamless toes to prevent blisters
- Offer warmth, breathability and comfort
- Odour resistant
- Optimal freedom of movement
- OEKO-TEX® certification
- 70% merino wool
- 28% nylon
- 2% lycra®
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
LYCRA®: Garments made with Lycra® offer a perfect fit and are ideal for any type of sport or relaxation. This synthetic elastane fibre is capable of stretching over six times its length and resuming its original shape numerous times. Lycra® fibres have redefined comfort, stability, freedom of movement and dimensional stability and are an invisible and versatile component that improves the characteristics of the natural and synthetic fabrics.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.