Use: cross-country skiing, winter activities
- Model: women's
- Temperature range: LIGHT
- Ergonomic fit that flatters the figure
- Ideal for intense activity in cold weather
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Very elastic weave with smooth exterior
- Brushed interior for extra insulation
- Guarantees comfort, warmth and serenity
- Excellent moisture wicking
- Drawstring adjustable waist
- Stretchy fabric
- Maximal freedom of movement
- Main: 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 305 g/m²
- Insert I: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Insert II: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Insert III: 83% polyester, 17% elastane
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
LIGHT: Optimal comfort for all activities and weather. Versatile garments that can be worn all year round. Optimal moisture wicking.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM (TCS): Odlo have invented a temperature control system for their base layer and clothing ranges, with four thermal qualities: X-LIGHT, LIGHT, WARM and X-WARM
Different levels of thermal insulation and moisture wicking guarantee optimal body temperature regulation and keep the body dry.
With this system, it is easy to choose the right under-garment according to the outdoor temperature and activity level.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.