Use: winter sports
- Ski pants
- Model: women's
- Regular fit
- High performance fabric and on point technology
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 20,000 g/24h/m²
- Durable water-repellent treatment
- 2 layer structure
- Reinforced in key areas
- Primaloft Black insulation
- Insulated layer on the behind and knees
- YKK® Vislon® zips
- Excellent thermal insulation
- RECCO® advanced safety system
- Ventilation zips on the inside of the thighs
- Articulated knees
- Boot gaiters with non-slip silicone band
- Reinforced hem
- 2 side pockets
- Cargo pocket
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Maximum comfort
- Inseam: 80 cm
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Primaloft® Black
- Surface: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyurethane
- PrimaLoft® Black 60 g/m² Insulation
Helly Tech® Performance is a coating that is extremely waterproof, windproof and breathable. An outer barrier between you and the elements. Moisture is wicked away from the fabric to ensure maximum thermal insulation.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® Black range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
RECCO® System: Safety system based on radar technology, helping find victims after avalanches. The Recco® system built into the product allows waves to reflect back to the transmitter, helping the rescue team to find victims faster. The Recco® system is complementary to other security systems used for off-piste skiing/boarding.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
2 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.